Check the background of your financial professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. Some of this material was developed and produced by FMG Suite to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. FMG Suite is not affiliated with the named representative, broker-dealer, state- or SEC-registered investment advisory firm. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.
Copyright 2017 FMG Suite.
Regatta Research and Money Management abides within all compliance laws set forth by the SEC and FINRA. A complete description of our Privacy, Terms and Conditions, Code of Ethics, Form ADV part II, Copyright, and Trademarks policies are available upon request.
The following information are general disclosures regarding Regatta Research and Money Management, our investment strategies, and the information found on this website:
- Regatta Research & Money Management, L.L.C. is a registered investment advisor located in Metairie, Louisiana.
- Regatta and its representatives are in compliance with the current notice filing requirements imposed upon SEC registered investment advisors by those states in which Regatta maintains clients.
- Regatta may only transact business in those states in which it is registered, or qualifies for an exemption or an exclusion from registration statements.
- This information is not an offer to buy or sell securities.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results, and you may have a gain or loss when selling an investment.
- Investing is not FDIC insured.
- Investing is not bank guaranteed.
- No current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended and/or purchased by advisor), or product made reference to directly or indirectly on this web site, will be profitable or equal to corresponding indicated performance levels.
- Always ask for and examine an advisory agreement and disclosure brochure (SEC Form ADV), along with current prospectus before investing.
- Regatta’s web site is limited to the dissemination of general information pertaining to its investment advisory services.
- The publication of Regatta’s web site on the Internet should not be construed by any consumer and/or prospective client as Regatta’s solicitation to effect, or attempt to effect transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice, for compensation, over the Internet.
- Any subsequent, direct communication by Regatta with a prospective client shall be conducted by a representative that is either registered or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from registration where the prospective client resides.
- Regatta does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, the timeliness, suitability, completeness or relevance of any information prepared by an unaffiliated third party, whether linked to Regatta’s web site or incorporated herein, and takes no responsibility therefore. All such information is provided solely for convenience purposes only and all users thereof should be guided accordingly.
For information pertaining to the registration status of Regatta, please contact the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the "Commission)" and/or the state securities law administrators for whose states Regatta maintains a notice filing. A copy of Regatta’s current written disclosure document discussing Regatta’s business operations, services, and fees is available upon written request.